The Hampton Roads Economic Development Alliance (HREDA) is a non-profit, public-private partnership created to globally market Virginia's Hampton Roads as the preferred location for business investment and expansion. All HREDA business attraction initiatives and activities are designed to promote the jurisdictions of Chesapeake, Franklin, Gloucester County, Hampton, Isle of Wight County, James City County, Newport News, Norfolk, Poquoson, Portsmouth, Southampton County, Suffolk, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg and York County, Virginia.
Serving as a one-stop source for information and cost comparisons to assist companies in the evaluation and research process, the Alliance will:
- Work in confidentially and free of charge
- Provide a manager dedicated to each project from initial contact to decision
- Guide and support the planning process
- Coordinate visits highlighting Hampton Roads’ fifteen localities
- Help identify appropriate sites
- Offer advice regarding financial incentives
- Serve as liaison with the Virginia Economic Development Partnership
- Connect companies with regional business leaders and experts in fields associated with business expansion
For answers to your business expansion questions, contact the Hampton Roads Economic Development Alliance at
+1 757 627 2315 or visit hreda.com.