Thirteen Vandeventer Black LLP attorneys were included on the 2018 Virginia Super Lawyers list by Thompson Reuters. Attorneys from more than 70 practice areas are considered after being nominated based on professional accomplishments and peer recognition.
The 13 attorneys from the Norfolk and Richmond offices to receive this acknowledgment are:
· Stephan F. Andrews, Construction Litigation
· Dean T. Buckius, Employment & Labor
· Deborah M. Casey, Real Estate
· Mark T. Coberly, Transportation / Maritime
· James C. Cosby, Business Litigation
· William E. Franczek, Construction Litigation
· Patrick A. Genzler, Surety
· James R. Harvey III, Surety
· Patrick W. Herman, Estate Planning & Probate
· Neil S. Lowenstein, Construction Litigation
· Douglas M. Palais, Securities Litigation
· Edward J. Powers, Transportation / Maritime
· Michael L. Sterling, Government Contracts
Additionally, Vandeventer Black’s legal team has been recently recognized among Virginia’s Business Magazine Legal Elite and Rising Stars; Best Lawyers™ The Best Lawyers in America and Lawyers of the Year, Coastal Virginia Magazine Top Lawyers of Coastal Virginia, and Chambers USA Guide Best Lawyers in the Virginia Construction Industry, among others. For more information, please visit VanBlackLaw.com.
About Vandeventer Black LLP
Vandeventer Black LLP is a dynamic business and litigation law firm established in 1883 that is dedicated to responsiveness and results while delivering internationally recognized legal solutions. Headquartered in the commercial gateway of Norfolk, Virginia, its accomplished attorneys assist clients from offices located in Virginia, North Carolina, and Germany.