Living 757 - fresh, dynamic television and digital program launches September 12 in Hampton Roads
Airing Monday - Friday at 11 a.m. & Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on Cox channel 11, HD 1011, and Yurview.com
LIVING 757 - This innovative weekly 1-hour studio/field magazine show is a cutting-edge mix of everything that makes Hampton Roads vibrant. LIVING 757 breaks the usual format by creatively combining comedy, live music, videos, interviews, and 757 events to make relevant, entertaining programming. Hosted by three young, lively and plugged-in personalities, the show features segments such as:
- In-studio interviews with industry expert tips
- Field segments highlighting local events, people and organizations
- Local artist performances
LIVING 757 offers a unique view of Hampton Roads with exciting contemporary hosts who see the 757 with fresh eyes. These three have their fingers on the area’s spirited pulse:
- Patricia Avila - Actress and producer Avila, has extensive experience in American television including appearances on “FBI Files,” “Happily Ever After,” and “Monsters and Mysteries of America”. She has worked with nationally-recognized personalities from the TV and film industry, music artists, and sports figures. Originally from Montevideo, Uruguay, Patricia has a unique perspective on the 757 and helped create the first local Hispanic TV show in VA.
- Quincy Carr - Professional comedian and actor Carr, is known for his signature brand of clean adult and family comedy. He has written for the Steve Harvey morning show and has acted in local and regional TV commercials and the movie “Employee of the Year.” He produced his own TV show (aired across Cox Virginia, 2015) and released his first stand-up comedy special in 2016 (distributed by FUBU-TV). He brings his own brand of Texas humor to the 757.
- Ashley Fish - Hampton Roads native Fish, has a degree in Communications and a minor in film production. She has worked in both local television and radio. Recently, while in LA, she worked for the NFL Network. During the offseason she orchestrated large scale, high-end event planning for events at 5 Super Bowls, Coachella, and for celebrities such as Post Malone and Floyd "Money" Mayweather. Ashley brings a special blend of her California flavor and hometown knowledge to the show.
YurView from Cox Communications, is the best of local, regional, and national broadcast, live streaming, and digital content. We produce Emmy® award-winning sports coverage as well as original programming that covers the outdoors, entertainment, arts, events, people, businesses, news, and more. Our goal is to showcase and connect communities through the stories that matter most to the people who live there.