HRBizPAC is a non-Partisan independent organization supporting incumbents and candidates whose positions are consistent with those of the HRBizPAC and the Hampton Roads Chamber.
HRBizPAC will be the most influential business PAC in Virginia by educating the general public and elected officials regarding critical business issues that will enhance the economic climate in Hampton Roads.
HRBizPAC provides an avenue for Chamber members and other stakeholders to pool their resources and efforts in order to impact public policy decisions at the state level.
- Restore Virginia’s high ranking for business
- Strengthen the Chamber’s position as the “voice of business” in legislative issues for Hampton Roads
- Assist to create a pro-business climate for all companies
- Identify and research issues that significantly impact businesses and the community, then educate the public, elected officials and the business community on those issues, and finally, influence the actions taken by them in dealing with those issues
- Trustees will interview candidates, have the authority to make HRBizPAC distribution decisions, organize HRBizPAC special events and participate in “insider” activities
- Participate in the “Get Out and Vote” initiatives
- Participate in and conduct referendum campaigns and other activities as necessary
- Endorse candidates and provide direct and indirect financial support
For more information or to join the HRBizPAC, contact Candace Reid at email@example.com.